Status/Schedule: Full Time (36 hours per week)
Email Address: email@example.com
Posting Date: 12/31/2019
- Education: Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Experience: Required current RN license in the state of Kentucky or current work permit issued by KBN. Licensure in compact state acceptable. Graduate of accredited school of nursing. BLS Provider or equivalent knowledge, ACLS Provider or obtains within 6 months of employment, and PALS Provider or will obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Job Description: The applicant will work in conjunction with the Clinical Director and the Emergency Department Supervisor to provide Outstanding Care to all patients or customers that enter our facility. They will act as a liaison and advocate for the patient while maintaining open lines of communication with other members of the care team.
• Quickly and accurately assess patient care needs
• Work collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide Outstanding Care Here
• Perform all requested diagnostic tests
• Diagnose and develop treatment plan collaboratively with doctors and staff
• Manage multiple cases simultaneously, prioritizing needs continually
• Comply with all legal and safety requirements at all times
• Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment
• Work at maximum efficiency without compromising quality of care
• Abide by all hospital rules and regulations
• Conduct yourself in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure
• Monitor coworkers and voice concerns to minimize errors
• Provide follow up care instructions to patients and make necessary referrals
• Maintain accurate and up to date patient charts
• Attend all required training and continuing education events
• Passion for continued learning and skill development
• Team-player mentality and a positive attitude